Located down a quiet no-through road, this home is a standout. Situated on 700m2 and surrounded by similar homes, this family-friendly street and location is one not to be missed. In a tightly held community, homes such as these rarely come to market as size, position and locality are hard to find.
A family home built for comfort, space and growth will delight all who inspect. There is an overwhelming amount of warmth and heart as this home is unique and special. With 4 generously sized bedrooms, 3 good sized bathrooms, multiple living areas, Juliet balconies and car accommodation for 3 this home is both practical and spacious for all.
With formal and informal living areas and covered outdoor entertaining there will always be room for the growing or extended family. The open-plan kitchen and meals flow effortlessly to the multiple outdoor covered areas. Perfect for allowing plenty of natural sunlight and allowing the home to stay cool during the year.
Each bedroom is of a good size, with the master bedroom equipped with its own private Juliet balcony, air con and a huge ensuite with a beauty bar. The fourth bedroom is located downstairs and in close proximity to the downstairs bathroom, making this a perfect place for overnight guests or visitors.
The rear yard is spoilt with two sheds and front-to-rear vehicle access. The additional shed allows all the weekend fun and tools to be safely secured and stored. This home is unique and special and built with the family in mind. With an abundance of storage both inside and out, this is a home that will grow with you.
– Airconditioned and open plan kitchen and meals
– Good size kitchen with an abundance of storage and dishwasher
– Working fireplace in the second living area
– 4 generous sized bedrooms, all but one with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with Juliet balcony and ensuite
– Downstairs fourth bedroom and close proximity to the third bathroom
– Covered outdoor entertaining
– Street access from front to rear
– 2 sheds- ideal for practical storage or work from home
– Near new carpet and paint
– An abundance of internal storage inc the garage, under stairs and multiple linen closets
– Solar panels and rainwater tank
– Low maintenance and fully fenced back yard, great space for the family and pets
– 3min drive to Taigum Square ( Woolworths, postoffice)
– 4min drive to Taigum Village ( Coles, Aldi)
– 8min drive to Nudgee College
– 5min drive to Taigum State School
– 4min drive to Boondall North Station
– 11min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 17min drive to Brisbane Airport