Find your new home in heart of Zillmere tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac which is within walking distance to schools, shops, local amenities & public transportation perfectly fit for a couple or established family.
The practical layout of this home has all you need for comfortable living, offering beautiful hardwood floors throughout, an air-conditioned living/dining area, 3 spacious bedrooms, renovated kitchen and bathroom and a huge fully fenced backyard perfect for the little ones to run around.
Underneath the house is the garage, separate laundry and an abundance of storage space perfect for those handymen looking for extra workspace as well as an extra shed located at the back of the house.
– 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 with air conditioning and built-ins
– Combined living/dining area with air conditioning
– Freshly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, electric stove top and dishwasher
– Newly renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
– Balcony overlooking the backyard
– Plenty of under-house storage
– Large backyard for entertaining
– Plenty of off-street parking
– Side access for caravans, boats and trailers
– Zillmere State school – 0.2km
– Aspley State High School – 1.69km
– Walking distance to Zillmere train station
– Minutes to the Aspley Hypermarket and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
Bond Loan Payments Available
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.