There’s plenty of room to live, work, and play in this super-sturdy high set brick set in one of the highest spots in Bray Park.
With 4 bedrooms, 2 studies, a rumpus, 2 bathrooms, there’s plenty of room for the growing family to have their own space and spread out.
• 3 bedrooms upstairs all built in
• 4th bedroom and 2 studies downstairs
• Tasmanian Blackwood kitchen with dishwasher and garbage disposal
• Polished hardwood floors
• Internal stairs
• Deck adjacent to meals area and kitchen
• Multiple outdoor living areas
• In ground pool with ionised filtration
• Side access for an extra vehicle, trailer or boat
• 2 car accommodation
• Remote to garage door with internal access
• 2 garden sheds
• Solar panels
• Solar hot water
• 2 water tanks
In a great position, you can walk to Club Pine Rivers and the Les Hughes Sporting complex. It’s just a short drive or walk to the Petrie university.
If you’re looking for a home that allows your family to put their roots down without having to move on to a bigger home, this is worth putting on your list.