You will not want to miss the opportunity to secure this well-presented low set brick and tile home in a quiet, yet convenient position in Albany Creek.
Set in a cul-de-sac position on an 865 sqm block with plenty of yard, this home will tick all the boxes.
A functional kitchen with Stone benchtops and servery window, flows out onto a 2nd living or dining area where you can easily entertain family and friends. You will love the seamless flow of the home, where you can easily accommodate guests in the spacious rear entertaining area overlooking the level grassy yard while the kids or pets play safely.
The home boasts a modern palette and with fresh paint, new carpet, blinds, laundry, turf and garden, there is nothing to do but move in an enjoy.
You will love the location where you can walk along treelined bike tracks at the end of the street and walk to any of the 4 local schools, Coles, Woolworths or along Keong Rd to Aldi and the coffee shop. This is an unbeatable position.
The home features:
• 3 bedrooms – Master with Study, ensuite, fans and air-con
• 2 other spacious bedrooms with fans and built in robes
• Air-conditioned living room
• Functional kitchen overlooking the entertaining area with Stone benchtops and modern appliances
• Family bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
• Renovated laundry
• 865 sqm block
• Double lock up garage
• Fully fenced yard
• Storage area at the rear for mowers/garden equipment etc
• Albany Hills State School Catchment
• Walk to Aldi, Coles, Woolworths and buses on Keong Road
This home won’t last long so come and view today to make it your own and see why so many people love living in Albany Creek due to the family friendly feel, great walking tracks and easy accessibility to all amenities.
750 m to Aldi and coffee shop
1.5 km to Albany Hills State School
1.8 km to Woolworths Albany Creek
2.2 km to Albany Creek State High School
1.5 km to All Saints Parish Primary School