This wonderful brick and tile home sitting on a 654 m2 block of land in a prime location of Carseldine, close to shops, schools, childcare, bus stops and within 1.6 km walking distance to Carseldine train station.
As you enter the home you arrive in a spacious living room that comes with a gas heater, serviced by the large kitchen that you can enter from either side of the lounge room. The kitchen has a gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Underneath the carpet lays beautiful timber floorboards. The air conditioned master bedroom has a kingsized floorplan and includes plenty of cupboard space. The second bedroom is also a great size. The three bedrooms are all accessible to the bathroom, that includes a bath and separate shower.
– Three generous sized bedrooms
– Family bathroom with shower and bathtub
– Kitchen with gas cooktop
– Double lock up garage
– Large 654 m2 block
– Dorville Road 335 Bus Stop 450 m
– Carseldine Train Station 1.6 km
– Carseldine Market Place 1.3 km
– Aspley Hypermarket 2.5 km
– Westfield Chermside 4.7 km
– The clock corner market place 1.5 km
If you would like to arrange an inspection or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.