Bond Loan Payments Available
Well-loved home and located in a quiet cul-de-sac street – enjoy the peach and quite & away from the hustle & bustle, but so close to all your local amenities.
Spacious home with good living areas and walk out to a covered entertaining area, plus a large double garage with work shop facilities including a toilet & power – ideal for a ‘Man Cave’.
Fenced flat yard includes fruit trees and herb/vege garden already in place for your use, plus a shade house area for those who enjoy using their ‘green thumb’.
Plenty of room to park the small boat/trailer or van
Outside pets only are negotiable upon application approval
You’ll really Love:
* Open plan living with Air conditioning
* Spacious outside covered entertaining area
* Spacious kitchen – includes dishwasher & double fridge space
* 3 Good size bedrooms – all with robes & ceiling fans, Main has AC
* Spacious bathroom – separate bath, separate shower, separate toilet
* Separate spacious Laundry
* Double Garage and plenty of room for a ‘Man Cave’ includes toilet & power
* Fruit trees & vege /herb garden in place for tenants use
* Fenced back yard
* Garden Shed and shade house area
Less than 200m to local parks
Less than 500 m to local Restaurants
Less than 500m to local Groceries
Less than 500m to local Boondall State school
Less than 600m to Early Learning centre
Less than 700m to local coffee & café
Less than 900m to Taigum Tavern
Less than 1 km to local shopping centre
Less than 1.2 km to Boondall Train station
Less than 2 km to the Northern Highway – visit the beaches
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.