Bond Loan Available upon Request
Perfect location and situated in a sought-after area of Warner, you’re within walking distance to Public transport, Genesis Christian College, Bray Park State Schools & Warner Shopping Village.
You won’t be disappointed with this lovely modern home with a separate living area and a relaxed open plan living, that walks outside to your covered alfresco area with a ceiling fan.
Fenced flat back yard – ideal for the kids or pet.
Outside pets are negotiable upon application approval
You’ll really love:
– Cul-de-sac living with additional visitor parking
– 4 good sized Bedrooms – all with built-in robes, ceiling fans
– Main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite & AC
– Formal separate living area
– Open plan living – air conditioning, ceiling fan
– Kitchen – stone top benches, Pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher, Good fridge space
– Bathroom – separate shower, separate bath, separate toilet
– Covered outside entertaining area
– Double remote garage with internal access
– Flat fenced yard
– Outside pets are negotiable upon application approval
Less than 500m to local Restaurants & Groceries
Less than 500m to Early childhood learning
Less than 1 km to Holy Spirit school
Less than 1 km to popular Warner Shopping centre
Less than 1 km to Aldi & Woolworths
Less than 1.4 km to Bray Park State High School & Primary School
Less than 2 km to Lawnton Train Station
Less than 15 Km to Enoggera Gallipoli Barracks
Less than 19 km to Brisbane international & Domestic airport
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.