Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and a highly sought-after pocket of McDowall right on the border of Bridgeman Downs, this massive family home has great street Appeal & Plenty of room for the whole family to grow!
The Lower level is designed for both Living and entertaining with both Formal and informal living areas Plus an additional Rumpus room to maximise the entertaining potential. The Kitchen is well maintained with storage in abundance. The Kitchen flows seamlessly to a paved covered outdoor area to ensure entertaining is a breeze. The lower level of the home is complete with a separate Study/5th bedroom, Powder room & separate Laundry room.
The Upper level of the home features Yet ANOTHER living area for those teenagers to retreat. There is also 4 Oversized bedrooms, with the smallest rooms being 13.5sqm and the two other bedrooms are approx. 18.5sqm, needless to say the Master suite is even bigger than that! The main bathroom is centrally located for added convenience. With an abundance of windows, the Home is flooded with Light throughout creating comfort for all year round.
This is a well-Loved Family Home that will not Fail to impress. If you are looking for space and relaxing in a wonderful home filled with plenty of Potential, then don’t miss the opportunity to view this stunning residence.
– 5 living areas throughout, both Formal & informal spaces including 1 living area upstairs
– 5 spacious Bedrooms with built in robes,
– 5th bedroom on ground floor, perfect for the in-laws
– Master suite with Walk in robe & large ensuite with Spa Bath
– Formal dining area + Casual meals area
– Kitchen with Plenty of storage and Bench space, Inc. stainless steel appliances & Gas cooking
– Entertaining patio off the kitchen with decent sized grassed yard
– Large Concrete driveway
– Main bathroom upstairs with Separate toilet
– Downstairs powder room
– Separate Laundry
– Double car garage – electric
– Positioned in a cul-de-sac
– 877m2 block
– over 380sqm of living under the roof