This generously sized 2 bedroom home sits in a great location, minutes away from Westfield Chermside, local schools and public transport. The open plan living/dining area with polished timber floors is the perfect area for indoor entertaining during the winter months as it is connected to the great sized modern kitchen. A dishwasher, stone bench tops and a 5-burner gas cooktop stove are just the start of the luxuries in this well fitted out kitchen.
The 2 bedrooms are both king-size with the master including an ensuite and a walk-in robe. You won’t have problems with storage with a 2 car lock up garage and an extra shed at the back of the house. The large undercover outdoor entertaining area is a bonus too!
– 2 king sized bedrooms with air conditioning and shutters
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Spacious lounge/ dining area with polished timber floors, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and 5 burner gas cooktop
– Covered outdoor entertaining area
– Double remote lock up garage
– Shed for storage
– 700m to bus stop
– 1.5km to Aspley State School
– 1.5km to Craigslea State High School
– 2.0km to Westfield Chermside
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available