This spacious family home has just had a facelift with brand new carpets throughout and a fresh coat of paint on the wall. It is situated on a large 821m2 block and ideally located in a highly sought-after suburb of North Brisbane.
This beautiful and well-maintained single level home is positioned on an elevated block located on a quiet cul-de-sac across the road from a park and walking/cycling tracks. Walking along your landscaped driveway and into your home, you’ll be impressed by the light and airy lounge area, that leads into the kitchen and opens to a huge covered entertaining area and fenced backyard. Dont forget the family room off the kitchen and extra large separate Rumpus room. An entertainer’s dream, particularly leading up to the Summer months!
Your new home features a security system with working alarm you can activate if wanted, four large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, ducted air-conditioning throughout and tiled double lock up garage. This delightful family home is just 15kms from Brisbane CBD, walking distance to public transport and minutes by car to the Aspley Hypermarket retail and dining precinct.
Features that you’ll love:
– Security system with working alarm
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout the house
– Formal lounge and dining plus
– Large Family room off kitchen and sep large rumpus
– Four large bedrooms with build-in wardrobes
– Main Bedroom with ensuite including his and hers basins
– Air-conditioned tiled double lock up garage, which can be repurposed into a gym or rumpus room
– Large covered outdoor entertaining area that opens to a landscaped yard including a shed
– Located on a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a park, which has a walking track
– Fireplace for those cooler winter months
– Connected to the NBN
– Pets negotiable
– Less than 700m to bus stop
– Less than 1km to local Restaurants
– Less than 1.4km to local shopping and closest Coles/Aldi and Woolworths
– Less than 1.5km to Aspley Hypermarket and bus exchange
– Less than 2km to Aspley State School
– Less than 2km to Goodstart Early Learning Aspley
– Less than 15kms to Brisbane CBD