Right in the heart of bustling Chermside, just a short walk to Westfield and easy access to transport links, this sizeable two-bedroom apartment leaves other units in its dust. With spacious living, a large balcony, and a huge tandem garage, exclusive agent Melinda Purdon welcomes you to 5/78 Curwen Terrace.
Built in 1978, these units are a throwback to when people were provided with larger living spaces. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes and are light and spacious. The kitchen has been beautifully renovated, providing stainless steel appliances, clean white splashbacks and plenty of storage space. The low-maintenance tiled flooring connects the kitchen and the dining area, while the carpeted lounge links with an enormous balcony that provides space for outdoor dining and entertaining. Each room has plantation shutters, and the carpets are in excellent condition. The original bathroom has been well maintained while providing an opportunity to value add and is a fantastic size combining a Euro laundry and shower over bath setup.
The tandem garage would be perfect for someone who wants to keep their car safe and have a home gym or hobby area. The small complex is well cared for and has low body corporate fees, and it would make an ideal first home or investment property. With everything Chermside offers and easy access to everything beyond, don’t wait another moment to make 5/78 Curwen Terrace your new address.
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2 car unit
• Renovated kitchen and plantation-style shutters throughout
• Big living space adjoined by fantastic balcony
• Great sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Original bathroom with Euro-style laundry
• Tandem garage, great for additional storage or home gym
• Internal laundry facilities
• Large shared back yard
• Small, quiet complex with low fees
• 220 m walk to Gympie Rd Bus Stop
• 240 m walk to Westfields Chermside Shopping Centre
• 1.2 km walk to Prince Charles Hospital
• 1.3 km walk to Craigslea State School
• 1.7 km walk to Craigslea State High School
• 5.4 km drive to Northgate Train Station
• 10.5 km to Brisbane City