A family-friendly townhouse designed for space, comfort and enjoyment will be highly sought after. Built-in 2019 this near new townhouse will delight all who inspect. With four generous sized bedrooms, high-end finishes and no rear neighbours make this townhouse a rare and unique find.
An open plan kitchen dining and lounge will allow the family to re-group after a long and eventful day. Stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and practical storage will allow this area to be well utilised. The tri-framed sliding doors easily lead to the covered courtyard. Making this an amazing space for entertaining, meals or an extension of the living space.
The master retreat is well positioned with an amazing outlook. Uninterrupted views of lush greenery and local birdlife will create a sense of wellness and tranquillity. The master bedroom also enjoys his and her walk-through robes and a good size ensuite. The second, third, and fourth bedrooms are all a good size with built-in robes and ceiling fans. This home will provide space and separation when relaxation is needed.
Privacy will be uninterrupted with no rear neighbours and due to a designated green zone, future development is unlikely. This townhouse truly is a home. One that will be enjoyed for years to come. Located within a family-friendly area, close to public and private schooling, local shopping, and transportation, this is a unique find.
– Air-conditioned and open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge
– Good size courtyard with covered patio and high fences
– Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, and stainless-steel appliances
– Downstairs powder room
– Master bedroom with walk through robes and ensuite
– Second, third and fourth bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with a full-size bath and separate shower.
– Quality fixtures and finishes used throughout
– Vehicle accommodation for two cars
– 3min drive to Taigum State School
– 7min drive to Nudgee College
– 5min drive to Boondall Station
– 2min drive to Taigum Square (Woolworths, post office, local eateries)
– 10min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 15min drive to Brisbane Airport