Feel like you’re living on acreage at this fantastic Murrumba Downs property, just 20 minutes to Brisbane airport and 30 minutes north of Brisbane CBD . We are delighted to present this three-bedroom home with direct rear access to ¾ of an acre of parkland. Walking distance to local transport links and schools and just 2.4km to Westfield North Lakes.
As you enter the home, you’ll immediately be impressed with the light, open feel of the property, where the kitchen sits at the heart of the house. Surrounded by two different living areas, the kitchen features quality stone benchtops, plenty of storage and space for a double door fridge. With low maintenance tiled flooring throughout this area of the home, air conditioning for year-round comfort and a fantastic indoor/outdoor flow, your family will love spending time in this home. The sliding doors lead out onto a wonderful undercover entertaining area and then onto the concrete area for additional/caravan parking. The gardens are manicured lawns that will provide an excellent place for children and pets to run and play, with high fencing for privacy and one section gated leading to the ¾ acre parkland.
Back inside, three good sized bedrooms feature large windows and plush carpeting, with the main bedroom also having a built-in robe. The family bathroom has been beautifully renovated, with a semi-frameless shower, separate bath and floating vanity. With the laundry and toilet near all bedrooms, the floorplan makes for easy family living.
• 3 bedrooms – master with built-in and A/C
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops
• Newly renovated bathroom
• Open plan dining and living with A/C
• Double gate side access with space for additional parking
• Security screens throughout
• Manicured gardens and undercover entertaining area
• Easy access to highway, train station, schools and Westfields
• 450 m walk to Bus stop
• 900 m walk to Murrumba Downs train station
• 700 m walk to Living Faith Lutheran Primary School
• 2 km to Murrumba State Secondary College
• 2.1 km to Undurba State School
• 2.4 km to Westfield North Lakes
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available