A family townhouse built with space, luxury, and tranquillity in mind. The high-end finishes, generous room sizes, and no rear neighbours make this home a unique find. Built in 2019 this home presents as new. The open plan downstairs living will allow enjoyable moments to be shared amongst friends and family. Meals and conversations will be uninterrupted as the covered patio will bring the outdoors in.
A walk through robe and an ensuite with his and her basins are easily accommodated in the king-size master bedroom retreat. The remaining three bedrooms are all a good size with built-in robes and ceiling fans. This home will nurture and grow with you as space and storage is not an issue.
Positioned in a unique location your privacy will be uninterrupted with no rear neighbours and due to a designated green zone, future development is unlikely. Take a moment and enjoy the peaceful surroundings, listen to the birds, and forget you’re only 16km from Brisbane CBD. This house would make a remarkable home or investment as the location is key.
– Built-in 2019
– Air-conditioned open plan downstairs living
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with individual robes and ensuite
– Queen-sized second third and fourth bedroom with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with full-size bath and generous shower
– Engineered stone benchtops used throughout with a neutral palette
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with plenty of storage
– Internal laundry with separate powder room
– Crim Safe security doors
– Automatic single garage and room for a second vehicle
– NBN connected.
– 3min drive to Taigum State School
– 7min drive to Nudgee College
– 5min drive to Boondall Station
– 2min drive to Taigum Square ( Woolworths, post office, local eateries)
– 10min drive to Westield Chermside
– 15min drive to Brisbane Airport