Bond Loan Payments Available upon request.
You won’t be disappointed in your new home, with enough space for the whole family, visitors & great entertaining. Enjoy the in-ground swimming pool with plenty of outside entertaining to surround your family with fun in the sun.
Modern lounge / Dining and refurbished kitchen, complete with soft closing drawers, dishwasher and easy access straight out to the back deck overlooking the pool. Rent includes monthly pool service & tenants are also required to maintain & pay for chemicals during their tenancy.
Spacious rumpus room downstairs with air conditioning & a 2nd toilet – ideal for teenagers retreat / grandparents / visitors or home office with another covered entertaining area out the back.
Great storage, plus a working bench area or a ‘man cave’ with one remote lock up garage, double covered carport and plenty of off road space for extra vehicles, boat or trailer.
For your pleasure; Walk to rail, schools, shops, medical centre & the Pine Rivers Bowls Club
Outside Pets are negotiable upon application approval by the owner.
* 3 good size bedrooms – Air conditioning, built-ins & ceiling fans
* Modern Open plan living / Dining / Kitchen with Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
* Modern Kitchen – newly renovated, soft closing drawers, Dishwasher, Good fridge space
* Dining area – walks out to the back deck & overlooks the pool
* Bathroom – separate shower, separate bath, separate toilet
* Front covered balcony – walk out from the lounge room
* Internal stairway access
* Spacious rumpus with air conditioning – ideal for teenagers retreat OR home office
* Walk out from the rumpus to a 2nd covered entertaining area (paved)
* 2nd Toilet
* Spacious Laundry
* Internal back access into the garage and work space area – perfect man cave!
* Spacious paved / covered entertaining area
* 2nd covered entertaining area (paved) – overlooks the in-ground swimming pool
* Manicured front & back & well maintained
* Swimming pool – rent includes monthly pool service
* Tenants maintain & pay for all chemicals during their tenancy
* Fenced flat back yard with vege garden & fruit trees
* Garden shed
* Single remote garage (work bench area / man cave on the opposite side)
* Double carport + extra off road space for extra vehicles, boat or trailer
* Solar power
Pets are negotiable upon application approval by the owner
Less than 200m to Holy Spirit school
Less than 400m to local Restaurants
Less than 400m to coffee & café
Less than 400m to local Groceries & Coles supermarkets
Less than 500m to Bray Park State School
Less than 1 km to Bray Park State High School
Less than 1.5 km to Bray Park Train Station
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.