Nestled amongst other quality homes in a prestigious and whisper quiet street, sits this stunning double storey brick home on an elevated 612m2 block with City and suburban views!
This home is just perfect for those who desire a peaceful and tranquil setting whilst being close to an abundance of amenities. The home has been designed to capture the cool breezes & showcase the stunning tree top views and city views.
Upper level boasts ducted a/c, four good-sized bedrooms to ensure everyone has their own space, with the Master Bedroom boasting a spacious walk-in wardrobe and a modern ensuite, plus a main bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience. The Kitchen is the heart of the home which boasts a practical layout and modern design with gas cook top, quality appliances, kitchen island bench and a Walk in pantry. In adjacent is the open plan living/dining area with incredible city views while the formal open plan living/dining flows seamlessly to the front covered balcony with stunning suburban views.
The lower level features 2.7m ceilings, double lock up car garage, plenty of storage room plus a rumpus room that is fully insulated with a separate entrance that offers endless potentials: workshop or can be converted into a granny flat with hot/cold water system already installed
Your New home Features-
– 4 Spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Ducted a/c upstairs
– Updated ensuite and WIR in master bedroom
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate toilet
– Informal open plan living and dining with city views
– Formal open plan living/dining area flows out to covered balcony with stunning suburban views
– Modern kitchen with island bench top, Quality appliances, gas cook, dish washer & walk-in pantry, large fridge cavity space already plumbed in
– Double car garage
– Separate laundry with direct external access
– Lots of cupboard space through the house
– Beautiful garden with established fruit trees (passionfruit, avocado, lemon, lime, starfruit, banana, mandarin, aloe vera)
– North facing windows that capture the winter sun and summer breezes
– Within 2km of several different shopping centres (Aspley, Chermside, Rode Rd)
– Walking distance to Daycare, primary school & high schools
– NBN ready
– Walking distance to bus stops, kids play grounds and fenced Dog Park at John Gross Reserve