Prepare to be captivated by this exceptional double-story brick residence nestled in the heart of Albany Creek. This magnificent home embodies contemporary living and offers a seamless combination of comfort, leisure and entertainment. The crown jewel of this home is the large inground swimming pool which sits alongside a built-in bar and seating area, perfect for endless fun and relaxing on hot Summer days! This inviting setup is ideal for hosting poolside parties, barbeques and evening gatherings with friends and family. If that’s not enough, overlooking the pool and right off the kitchen is also an expansive balcony where you can sit back, rest your feet and soak in the afternoon sun with a nice book or drink in your hand.
With a contemporary and modern interior, this home features an open-plan living configuration and is equipped with air-conditioning and interior blackout blinds to keep you comfortable year-round. The heart of the home is the well-appointed open-plan kitchen that seamlessly connects all the various living spaces throughout the second level. This arrangement is perfect as it allows you to engage with your family and friends while you cook, creating an inclusive atmosphere that’s perfect for entertaining. The design includes an island bench, electric cooktop and oven, built-in fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
This home boasts a total of four bedrooms, providing ample space for all your family’s needs. One of the bedrooms is conveniently located downstairs and comes with its own lounge room, offering privacy and independence for a family member or guest. Three bedrooms upstairs are equipped with built-in robes and ceiling fans, ensuring everyone’s comfort and storage needs are met. The master bedroom is also complete with an ensuite. For families, the large main bathroom is a standout feature, equipped with a spacious bathtub – perfect for relaxing soaks and bath time with the kids!
One of the standout features is the expansive man cave garage. Escape to your dedicated retreat and relax by watching the big game, playing pool, darts, or indulging in your hobbies. If a man cave isn’t what you’re after, the area is also perfect as a granny flat as it already comes with its own bathroom attached to it.
Ample side access ensures there’s plenty of room for your recreational vehicles, be it a boat, caravan or extra cars. The newly constructed driveway leads to a double carport, offering secure parking.
This home is within walking distance of shops, daycares, schools, and a shady path spanning the creek with multiple playgrounds and dog park. If convenience and lifestyle is what you are looking for then look no further. You do not want to miss the opportunity to secure this amazing home in a sought-after pocket of Albany Creek.
Call the Catherine White team today to book an inspection today.
Features you’ll love:
– 4 bed, 2 bath, 4 car
– Expansive pool area with built in bar, perfect for entertaining your family and friends
– Multiple open plan living areas
– Renovated kitchen with island bench top, electric cooktop and built-in fridge, microwave and dishwasher
– Dual living potential with fourth bedroom and secondary living area downstairs
– 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom featuring an ensuite
– Main bathroom equipped with bathtub
– Separate laundry with side access to clothesline and outdoor area
– Dedicated man cave in the converted garage
– Granny flat potential if you close in garage
– Side access
– Rainwater tank
– Brand new driveway and large double carport
– Fully fenced
– 597m2 block
– 400m to Albany Hills State School
– 700m to Albany Creek State High School
– 600m to Albany Creek Marketplace for your local Woolworths
– 1.4km to Albany Creek Leisure Centre
– Short walks to multiple parks
– Quick drive to Eatons Hill Tavern, Albany Creek Tavern, Wantima Golf Course, Bunyavilla Conservation Park, restaurants & cafes