Calling all Investors!
Currently tenanted until 5 Feb 2023.
Beautifully renovated & modern throughout, with plenty of natural light with an elegant décor, this charming brick home has a warm and inviting layout. Open plan living provides a spacious lounge/dining with a potbelly stove and a spacious open plan family room with air conditioning which you can utilize for any lifestyle. The stunning kitchen is complete with stone top benches, double fridge space, dishwasher and Gas cooking. This home is an entertainers delight when you walk outside to the huge covered entertaining area and the fenced yard – ideal for the kids or ‘Outside pet’. Solar power, a Water tank and a Garden shed – just to add to your convenient lifestyle.
You will really Love:
*Three spacious bedrooms – all with robes and ceiling fans
*Main bedroom is king-size with AC & ensuite
*Main bathroom – beautiful deep bath & shower
*Open plan & spacious living / dining room with Pot Belly Stove
*Open plan & spacious kitchen / family room with AC (also filters through to the lounge/dining) *Kitchen – Stone bench, Gas cooking, dishwasher, double fridge space
*Laundry – renovated with plenty of cupboard/bench space
*Water tank & Garden shed
*Single remote Garage with good off street parking
*Security alarm system
– Local coffee & café
– less than 200m Local Restaurants
– less than 200m Local Groceries
– less than 200m Bunya sports club
– less than 600m Local Bus Stop
– less than 700mE Early Childhood & Preschool
– less than 1.4km Patricks Rd State School
– less than 1.4km Ferny Hills State School
– less than 2km Aldi & Coles supermarkets
– less than 2.4km Popular K-mart shopping centre
– less than 2.4km Ferny Grove Train station – less than 3.5 km
Located 12km to the CBD, Ferny Hills is quickly establishing itself as one of Brisbane northside’s most appealing and attractive suburbs and with its ultra-convenient location. If you’re interested please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.