An exciting opportunity has come up to secure a fantastic flat generous sized 622sqm block in Geebung located conveniently close the Chermside, Aspley and Wavell Heights.
This home is extremely eco friendly and sustainable offering a surplus of water as there are two large tanks at the rear of the home and several tanks that surround the back of the shed. As well as a huge solar system, water and power are two main resources that this home has in excess.
The owner has loving cared for this home it’s whole life and has been extensively updated and ready for the new owner to move in and simply enjoy. The large open plan kitchen is complete with quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, large storage drawers and ample cupboard space, updated flooring and new ceiling fans in both the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom, Air conditioned living room.
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances
– Front porch that captures lovely sea breeses
– Security Screens
– 3 Bedrooms
– Bathroom and separate toilet
– New blockout roller and verticle blinds
– Gas cooktop
– Wide frontage
– Water Tanks
– Shed includes large laundry and second bathroom
– Less than 4kms to Westfield Chermside
– 700m walk to Geebung Station
– Geebung State School Catchment
– 850m to St Kevin’s Catholic Primary School
– 2km to St Dympna Private School
– Bowden Park, Geebung Girl Guides
– Robinson Road Market Place
– 15km Brisbane Airport
– 4kms to Aspley Hypermarket + major bus exchange
We look forward to seeing you at our next open home. Feel free to call Scott or Joleen today with any questions and to book your inspection!