Situated in the highly sought-after Kingfisher Grove Estate and conveniently located to shops, schools and public transport. This immaculate low-set brick home is suitable for both growing families and astute investors. Set on a 600 sqm block, you are going to fall in love with the outdoor entertaining timber deck and sparkling swimming pool.
This property has two spacious living areas and includes reverse cycle air conditioning ensuring comfort all year round and provides plenty of space and options for the entire family.
In the heart of the home, you’ll find the well-appointed kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook-top, plenty of storage cupboards and an island bench that flows seamlessly with the open plan dining.
All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, security screens and are serviced by the main bathroom with bath-tub and separate toilet. The master retreat doesn’t disappoint with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
Additional features include a remote double garage with internal access, a water tank, North-facing covered alfresco area – ideal for entertaining family & friends whilst the children play in the fully fenced backyard.
– 5.2 km to Warner Marketplace
– 1.6 km walk to Genesis Christian College
– Approximately 27km drive from Brisbane CBD
– Approximately 33-minute drive to Brisbane Airport
– A short walk to local parks, dog park and sporting fields
– Just a 5 minute drive to nearest shops and schools
– Located in the catchment for Lawnton State School and Bray Park High School
If you would like more information or to arrange a viewing time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch