Secure and peaceful this family home will provide many years of joy and comfort. With three good size bedrooms, open plan living, gas cooking, and a well-manicured yard, this home provides a private retreat. With an open plan layout that effortlessly spills to the undercover entertaining area, family gatherings a causal meal will always be enjoyed.
Whether this is your first home, second, or adding to your portfolio, this low-maintenance home is smart buying. The master retreat enjoys double built-in robes, ensuite, and access to the outdoor entertaining area, allowing natural light and fresh air to always be a top priority
With natural gas cooking, your inner chef will be inspired. Loads of storage and kitchen cupboard space this home creates a practical and functional space. A fully fenced yard, established garden, multiple outdoor entertaining areas, and solar panels create a move-in-ready home ready for a new start.
Well-positioned in the heart of Taigum, this much-loved family home is close to local shopping, schools, and weekend travel. In a sought-after location, minutes from fun, this home defiantly needs to be seen.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and sliding outdoor access to the covered entertaining area
– Good sized second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate laundry with practical storage
– Open plan lounge and dining
– Gas cooking and gas hot water
– 2 Car secure lockup garage
– Security screen on most main windows
– Solar panels
– NBN connected
– Fully fenced and manicured rear yard
– 3min drive to Taigum Square ( Woolworths, post office, taxi pick-up)
– 2min drive to Taigum Shopping Village ( Coles, Aldi, Restrauants)
– 3min drive to Taigum State School
– 8min drive to Nudgee College
– 5min from Carseldine Station
– 9min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 14min drive to Brisbane airport