Situated 647m2 sits a special and rather unique home. Lovingly maintained and owner-occupied this 2-bedroom home consists of 2 bathrooms, a separate studio, 3 sheds and plenty of yard space for additional vehicles and weekend fun. This much-loved home was built with comfort and practicality in mind making it truly a home that will bring joy for years.
Each bedroom is air-conditioned and of a good size, with ceiling fans and oversized built-in robes, storage will never be an issue. The separate studio consists of a small kitchenette and bathroom, perfect for a potential third bedroom, work-from-home or additional living area.
The kitchen and meals area is of a good size with an oven and stove less than 12 months old. With covered access to the studio and laundry, the home has a clever layout and is both practical and functional. The front living area is spoilt with large windows, allowing plenty of fresh air and light.
The fully fenced yard is great for children and pets and allows a great sense of space for additional vehicles, the caravan or other weekend fun. The three practical shed/storage options the home will allow the family to grow for years to come.
The location is hard to beat, positioned close to local shopping, private and public schooling and public transport this home is truly one to be seen.
*Building and Pest report available on request
– Two good-sized bedrooms with aircon, ceiling fans and built-in robes
– A separate studio, great for a third bedroom, study or additional living area
– Studio consist of a bathroom and a small kitchenette
– Airconditioning living areas, all but one
– Automatic and secure lockup garage
– Three practical shed or storage areas
– Good sized parcel of land that is fully fenced
– Colourbond roof less than 6 years old
– 600m from Taigum Square ( Woolworths, post-office)
– 800m from Taigum State School
– 2min drive St Flannan’s School
– 4min drive Holy Spirit College
– 4min drive from Taigum Village ( Aldi, Coles)
– 7min drive to Nudgee College
– 7min drive Westfield Chermside