From the striking facade to the luxurious magnesium pool and outdoor entertaining area this property is seamlessly designed from front door to back fence. Architecturally designed by an award winning designer and located in the convenient suburb of Banyo close to transport, schools, university and the Brisbane Airport, you will have everything you need located at your door step.
Walking through the front door into the kitchen, living and dining area you will notice the vast double story void allowing the space to have a feeling of opulence. The polished concrete floors seamlessly flow throughout the lower floor with the kitchen and dining area positioned at the back of the property with gorgeous views across the pool area. The well-equipped kitchen featuring European appliances and a walk in pantry is centered around a large island bench with bespoke wood detailing.
The at-home cook will also love the 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop and walk in pantry.
Venturing up the glass balustrade stairwell you will find 5 bedrooms which all feature built in robes, ceiling fans & air-conditioning. Separated from the other bedrooms by a secondary living area, the master sits at the back of the house boasting a huge walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with double rainfall showerheads.
This property was built with an architectural heart and soul that incorporates an indoor and outdoor lifestyle. Low maintenance, detailed with premium finishes and customized luxury this home is a stand out to all others.
– 5 bedrooms: all with built in robes and ceiling fans and air-conditioning
– Master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, air-conditioning and an ensuite with double
– Open plan kitchen/living and dining area
– Polished concrete floors throughout lower level
– 5 Burner gas stove
– Third family bathroom is situated on the lower level
– Oversized remote double garage
– Magna Pool (Magnesium pool, Maintenance included – Tenants liable for Chemicals)
– 2 Living areas (downstairs living space with air-conditioning)
– Architecturally designed
– 260m to Local shops
– 280m to Banyo Train Station
– 450m to Earnshaw State College
– 2.5km to Australian Catholic University
– 8.9km to Brisbane Airport