Nestled in the northern Brisbane suburb of Boondall, 32 Moongalba Street presents a beautiful highset home set on a 727 sqm low maintenance block in a quiet street, the only traffic in the street are fellow neighbours.
This large brick home has a separate lounge room downstairs and an additional sun room balcony upstairs. A lovely fresh and brand new kitchen, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard and pantry space.
As well as a double lock up garage there is an additional third garage for extra secure parking that also has access through to the backyard through the back rollerdoor.
Located in a central pocket of Boondall, close to Nudgee College, the Boondall train station, Boondall state school as well as major bus routes. The Taigum Square shopping
centre, local shops are close by and Westfield Chermside is just a short drive away. Easy access to the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
– New Kitchen cupboards and appliances
– Three bedrooms
– Large Family bathroom with bath, separate shower
– 700 m walking distance to Cafe 63 Boondall and IGA Boondall
– 400 m walking distance to Boondall State School
– 2 km to Nudgee College
– 2 kms to Taigum Square Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Big W)
– 1.8 kms to Boondall Train Station
Please don’t hesitate to call us for more information on this home.