This beautiful home is located in the heart of Burpengary. There is much to attract the astute buyer being recently renovated and on a large 809m2 block in the zoning, Urban Neighbourhood Precinct. A great investment property, there is potential to develop the site in the future for multiple dwellings.
* Fans in all rooms in the house.
* Airconditioning in the main bedroom and living area.
* 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Ample storage in the kitchen.
* Large back patio with ample power points and sealed floors.
* New hot water system.
* Solar system with 21 x 315w panels
* 2 garden sheds on concrete slabs, one with power.
* Side access with room for multiple vehicles.
* Additional living/entertainment area with bar
* Insulated utility room and bathroom attached to the additional living area – when guests stay, they have their own living quarters
* Additional access to the utility room through a sliding door on the side.
* 809m2 land with development potential.
Whether you are a first home buyer, entertainer or investor, there is something for everyone! This home is in a great location. It’s just a short walk to the railway station and Burpengary State School. Burpengary also boasts cafes, restaurants, gyms and shopping centres.
Don’t let this chance pass you by as this home is now for sale and if not sold, will be auctioned on 7th March 2024 at Club Pine Rivers, corner of Francis and Sparkes Road in Bray Park.