The Brisbane market continues to grow exponentially, and at less than 15km to the CBD and the airport, Chermside West is poised to ride that growth wave. Few and far between are opportunities like this one, brought to market exclusively by Melinda Purdon; A three bedroom split level home on a generous 615sqm block. Built in the early 80s and ripe for renovation, 3 Syma Street sits near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Just a short walk to Craigslea High and Peter Gallagher Oval, families will love the opportunity to have everything close at hand and perhaps cut some time from the work commute.
The home has a double carport in front of the double garage that boasts a workshop area and mezzanine floor for extra storage. Inside there are multiple living spaces, a large kitchen and three generous sized bedrooms. The kitchen boasts shaker style cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a convenient servery hatch to the dining area.
The master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and air conditioning. The remaining two bedrooms have built-in robes and fans. The bathrooms are well-appointed with one upstairs, and one down it is ideal for when guests are over. Outside, there is a beautiful undercover entertaining area with a built-in wood fired pizza oven. This overlooks the sparkling in-ground swimming pool that is sure to be a hit throughout the hot summer months, and there is still plenty of grass space for the children and pets to run and play.
The bottom line is 3 Syma Street has so much potential and could be an easy home to dress up and add value with your own personal styling. You could re-arrange the layout to create a more modern floorplan or even look to demolish and rebuild in time. Perhaps you want to purchase and rent it out while getting ready for the rebuild. Whatever your situation, this home is ready to be your solution. Call now to make it your own!
For your consideration:
• 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom split level home
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Air conditioning to master bedroom and second bedroom
• Undercover entertaining with built in wood fired pizza oven
• Inground swimming pool
• Double carport in front of double garage with mezzanine floor and workshop area.
• Plenty of opportunity to renovate and add value
• Quiet double ended cul-de-sac location
• 900 m walk to Craigslea High School
• 1.2 km walk to Craigslea Primary School
• 300 m walk to Hamilton Road bus stop
• 2.7 km drive to Chermside Westfields
• 14.9 km drive to Brisbane Airport
• 13.3 km drive to Brisbane CBD