This immaculate 4-bedroom family home in a quiet pocket of Fitzgibbon is conveniently located close to shops, restaurants, and parklands featuring an enviable, open-plan layout with a neutral colour palette, this home offers easy, relaxed and low-maintenance living.
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family-sized breakfast bar with high-quality appliances, 900mm stand-alone oven with a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled living and dining area which flows out to the covered entertaining area and a sparkling in-ground pool – the ideal spot for a BBQ with family and friends! There is also a fully fenced yard for the kids to run around in.
The master bedroom is certain to impress, featuring an enviable ensuite as well as a great sized walk-in-robe. The other 3 bedrooms all have ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-ins. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, a fully fenced yard, a garden shed and a double lock-up car garage
– Open-plan living & dining area with air-conditioning
– Large kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar, gas stove top and dishwasher
– Master bedroom with WIR, and impressively appointed ensuite with oversized shower
– 3 more bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 of them with built-ins
– Well-kept main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Undercover entertaining patio
– Spacious in-ground pool
– Separate laundry with direct external access
– Double remote lock up garage
– Fully fenced yard for kids
– Side Access for boat or caravan
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – 5 min drive
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station 2 min drive & 10 min walk
– Zillmere Railway Station – 4 min drive
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre – 2 min drive
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 10 min drive
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches 10 min drive
– Aquatic Centre and skate park 2 min drive
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport 20 min drive
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available