An impressive family home sitting on a rare 700m2 in the heart of Taigum with four generous sized bedrooms, study or possible fifth bedroom, 3 full-size bathrooms, ducted aircon, formal and informal living area and multiple outdoor entertaining areas, this home sure is a standout.
This home is well equipped and provides an overwhelming appreciation for the busy and growing family. All four bedrooms are of a good size and enjoy ducted aircon and built-in robes. The master bedroom is a place to rest and retreat as this room will allow a sense of peace and provide a tranquil environment for the busy lifestyle. The ensuite is a personal haven with his-and-her sinks, a separate shower and an impressive spa bath, one which will be thoroughly enjoyed.
The downstairs study or fifth bedroom will be well utilized, especially with overnight guests or visiting family. There is a full-size bathroom nearby, allowing your guests to feel at home away from home.
There will always be room for more with two separate living areas. Family gatherings, causal entertaining or a little self-care will also be a high priority. The heart of the home is where the meals and conversations are had, with a well-appointed kitchen you will always feel like one. There is an abundance of storage, stone benchtops, and stainless-steel appliances, this home continues to delight.
The outdoor rear yard is accessible from multiple areas within the home. The covered rear patio is wrapped generously around the home, providing multiple areas for entertaining. Space and comfort are high on this list, as homes of this calibre are often tightly held.
Please note the property is tenanted with great tenants – March 2022
– Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and impressive ensuite
– Ensuite with dual his and her sinks, separate shower, and impressive spa bath
– Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in robes
– Ducted air-conditioning
-Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate study room / possible fifth bedroom with built-in robes and aircon
– Formal lounge with bay windows and fireplace
– Formal dining area with outdoor access to outdoor rear entertaining areas
– Informal lounge and dining area
– Well equipped kitchen with an abundance of storage, dishwasher, and stainless appliances.
– Downstairs bathroom with separate shower
– Good sized laundry with further storage and linen closets
Internal garage access
– Good sized 700m2 block
– Wrap-around rear entertaining area, with multiple areas to enjoy causal meals or entertaining
– Small garden shed
– 750m to the Taigum Square (Woolworths, Chemist, Post office and eateries)
– 4min drive to Taigum Centro
– 3min drive to Taigum State Primary
– 8min drive to Nudgee College
– 6min drive to Carseldine Train Station
– 17min drive to Brisbane airport
*Currently tenanted for $625 per week – March 2022