Positioned in an ideal location, surrounded by loving families, this 5-bedroom home is ready for its next chapter. Internally this home is huge, with every room impressive in size and character which is often overlooked. Held lovingly with one family since its construction this spilt-level home boasts amazing potential and promise for those wanting to cement their family’s future and fortune in Brisbane’s North.
The home boast three living areas all with purpose and space. The formal and informal living areas and a playful rumpus room mean there will always be enough space for all. With the tiled living areas, marble staircase, functional layout, and dual living opportunities this home will provide an abundance of use and comfort for all.
Create a safe and memorable haven for the growing family while you look to update and personalise, the possibilities are endless. Refreshing the interior and adding significant value will ensure your family is cared for in the years to come. The ornate cornices, decorative lighting, and ornamental details in this home will capture the past history and last well into the future.
Situated on 622m2 this home has a large internal footprint, with an easy access driveway, fully-fenced wrap-around, yard, master bedroom with balcony, dual living opportunities, and the location alone, this home will certainly tick a lot of boxes.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and access to the balcony allowing fresh air and plenty of light
• Second, third and fourth bedrooms with built-in robes
• Full-size main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Downstairs bathroom with combined laundry
• Formal living and dining
• Open plan kitchen and casual meals
• Downstairs rumpus room
• Good size kitchen with gas cooking
• Dual living opportunities with a separate second kitchen
• Tiled living areas
• Front foyer with additional mud room for extra security
• Additional work sheds and lots of storage
• Double lock up garage
• 97m from Craigslea State High School
• 4min drive to Prince Charles Hospital
• 4min drive to Westfield Chermside
• 3min From Rode Centre Shopping precinct
• 13min drive to Brisbane Airport