This beautiful Three-bedroom townhouse will feel like home as soon as you enter through the large double door. Downstairs you will find a modern kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, electric cooktop and plenty of storage space. The lounge room is also located on the lower level as well as a powder room. Upstairs you will find the Main bedroom which offers a large WIR with sliding glass mirrors and large ensuite lit with natural light. The other two bedrooms are generous in size, both with built-in wardrobes and fans for those cooler summer nights when you don’t want to use the ducted Air conditioning. The main bathroom offers a Shower and Bath with a separate toilet.
Property Features Include:
• Three Bedrooms with built-in robes, main bedrooms with walk-in robe
• Two Bathrooms including an ensuite plus a third powder room downstairs
• Timber Flooring on Lower Floor & Stairs
• Private tiled alfresco entertaining area with kitchen servery
• Landscaped courtyard with tiled patio and turf
• Double lock up, remote control garage with internal access
• Stone Benchtops
• Gloss Lacquer Cabinets
• European Appliances including dishwasher
• Ducted & Zoned Air Conditioning
• Security Screens
• Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms & Living area
Everton Park retail precinct located only 6 minutes away, with Woolworths and speciality retailers, all on your doorstep combined with an abundance of green spaces, walking tracks and bike paths. You will feel totally connected heading into the CBD, up the coast or on your way to the Airport, the Bruce Highway, the Airport Link M7 & Clem 7 tunnels will ensure you arrive at your destination in no time.
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available