Located on a prime north-east facing corner block with easy walking distance to premium schools, shops, cafes, is this masterpiece custom-designed lifestyle home offering effortless living with expansive family-friendly indoor and outdoor entertaining zones.
Over two levels, the home comprises four bedrooms, study, three bathrooms plus powder room, three separate living areas, galley style kitchen with high-end Miele appliances, covered terrace and pavilion with built-in BBQ and sink, sun-drenched inground pool, separate laundry, and double lock up garage on a fenced 612m2 block.
Built in 2011 and meticulously cared for by original owners, the home’s presentation is absolutely pristine inside and out; features include ducted air-conditioning, inbuilt gas fireplace in formal lounge – a stunning centrepiece, timber floors in media/5th bedroom plus north facing Juliet balcony overlooking pool, 40mm stone benches in kitchen, stone benches and floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms, bidets in two of the bathrooms, crimsafe screens, alarm system, electronic entry gate, and 14.49kW solar power.
With three internal living zones and wonderful alfresco space – entertaining will be a pleasure in all weather and all seasons. Chill the Veuve Clicquot, prepare some hors d’oeuvres, and let the joie de vivre commence…savour the lifestyle, cherish the memories; toast the good life, because you are living it!
Despite its size, the maintenance is minimal inside and out; and there is grassy outdoor space for children and pets to play in the sunshine. There is no money needing to be spent, not a cent, nor a finger to lift – just unpack and the rest is history…
Located on a corner block with access to garage via Bartley Street; many local amenities including shops, public transport, cafes/dining, St Margaret’s Anglican School, St Agatha’s Primary School, and St Rita’s College are within walking distance. Access to major arterial routes is quick and easy, and Brisbane CBD is 15 minutes’ drive.
Buyers seeking an upmarket executive style contemporary home in one of the blue-chip northern suburbs, must put this top of the list. First time to market, will generate strong interest.
– Elegant contemporary home on corner block
– North-east facing, fully fenced 612m2
– 4/5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, study
– 3 separate living areas – 2 down, 1 up
– High-end kitchen with Miele appliances
– Expansive covered alfresco entertaining
– Sun-drenched inground pool & terrace
– DLUG, electronic entry system, alarm
– Premium fixtures & fittings throughout
– Ducted air-conditioning, stunning fireplace
– Built in 2011, meticulously maintained
– Walking distance to prestigious local schools
– Close proximity to suburban amenities
– 1st time to market – exceptional buying!