This massive 622m2 block is fully fenced with a quality colourbond perimeter fence and a solar electric gate on one side and double gates on the other, for side access for a large boat, caravan, truck, or additional vehicle and off-street parking. The large back yard is fitted with gates that separate the front and back yards, for the option to separate pets and children or vehicles and play areas.
This stunning home is an entertainer’s delight. The modern kitchen is open plan and flows through to the dining and lounge which expands out through beautiful timber and glass french doors to the East Facing timber deck that wraps around to the front door. Capturing the morning sunshine the front deck provides a beautiful setting for casual weekend breakfast and coffee and can be transformed to a central gathering point for parties with friends and entertaining large groups.
The three bedrooms are fitted with modern ceiling fans and the king-sized master bedroom is air-conditioned and is fitted with tv points and dimmer lights. The bright and airy family bathroom services the three bedrooms and comes with a bathtub for a young family.
A 6.6kw solar system is installed and a natural gas line connecting instantaneous and unlimited hot water as well as unlimited gas for the cooktop in the kitchen.
– Three bedrooms (King size master bedroom)
– Renovated kitchen – great storage, oven with assisted cooking feature, dishwasher, microwave, soft-closing drawers and doors
– Renovated laundry with extra storage
– Timber polished floors
– Front deck with french doors onto the deck
– Latest required smoke alarms
– Natural gas – hot water and gas stove
– Dimmers in all bedrooms, lounge, dining and kitchen
– Modern fans in bedrooms and lounge
– Wardrobe in all bedrooms
– Powerpoints with USB plug-in the main room and kitchen
– Aircon in the lounge, master bedroom and second bedroom
– New TV antenna and booster
– Five TV points – one in each bedroom
– Energy-efficient LED lights throughout and tinted windows
– Security screens on windows and doors
– 6.6kW Solar 22 panels
– Over 100m of colourbond fencing fully secure and lockable
– Solar electric slider gate
– Full access for vehicles to the backyard
– Two vehicle access points from the front
– Large shed
– 2500L slimline water tank
Surrounding the Location:
– 23 parks surrounding
– Norris Road State School Catchment
– Bracken Ridge State High School Catchment
– Saint John Fisher College 700m away
Less than a 5km drive to Sandgate and the waterfront, this location is second to none. Surrounded by top public and private schools and shopping centers and dining precincts, pubs and clubs.
We can’t wait to welcome you to view this home. Houses like this don’t last long on the market. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.