Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to secure a gorgeous family home on 3109sqm of fully fenced flat usable land in the tightly held Excelsior Estate. This property represents the ideal family home with room for pets and kids to run endlessly and enjoy the peaceful country lifestyle only 10 km to the motorway to travel to Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast or Brisbane. Fit all the toys and more on this large block with two driveways and dual side access that can accommodate off-street semi-trailer parking.
The home consists of four bedrooms, two separate living areas, and two separate outdoor patios and a large kitchen which is located conveniently in-between the two lounge rooms and overlooks the backyard. The yard has two powered sheds. The first shed is a two-bay with a workshop and a concrete slab to park the lawnmower or for washing cars. The second shed is a single bay and also has power and water connected with a 5000L water tank. Located in the middle of the backyard is a sparkling swimming pool.
The air-conditioned master bedroom has a huge en-suite and walk-in robe. The three other bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and fans and are serviced by the spacious family bathroom with a bath and separate shower.
The laundry has access to the backyard and also comes with plenty of storage cupboards.
– Master Bedroom – En-suite with huge shower, air-con, Walk-in Robe
– 2nd Bedroom – Fan, Built-in wardrobe
– 3rd Bedroom – Fan, Built-in wardrobe
– 4th Bedroom – Fan, Built-in wardrobe
– Large U-Shape kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
– Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Separate toilet
– Lounge with access to outdoor patio
– 2nd lounge with air-con and door to the backyard and 2nd outdoor patio
– Huge laundry with ample storage
– Solar 1.8kw
– Restored roof painted with nano reflective paint
– 2 bay powered shed + workshop (9m x 7.5m) with concrete slab for mower parking or car washing bay
– 1 bay powered shed
– Water Tank
Rates are approx. $420 per quarter
– IGA express 2.7 km
– Bakery, Liquorland 2.7 km
– Bunnings Morayfield 6 km
– Bite Markets 10.4 km
– Morayfield Sport & Events Centre 6.4 km
– Morayfield Train Station 7.2 km
– Minimbah State School 7 km
– Morayfield State School 8.7 km
– Morayfield State High School 6.8 km
– St Eugene College 8.4 km
– Garden Centre 3.4 km
Please get in touch with us for more information and to discuss the upcoming auction of this wonderful property.