Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits an impressive family home ready for new beginnings. This much-loved family home is sure to impress with multiple living areas, multiple outdoor entertaining areas and a functional layout. Sitting on 637m of flat usable land, this home unquestionably has impressive street appeal and rear yard to die for.
The home has multiple living areas upstairs as well as a great downstairs utility room. Allowing there to be separation and enough room for all. The kitchen is easily accessible from the multiple upstairs living areas, so entertaining is never an issue. The morning and afternoon meals will be thoroughly enjoyed as the street-facing balcony provides a welcoming light-filled ambience.
The rear yard is huge and being fully fenced it’s ideal for children and pets as safety will never be a concern. The flat usable yard and covered patio provides this home the foundations of something really special. Whilst presenting beautifully, this home possesses all the right check points to create something really special for you and your family.
Sitting on the Aspley border, location is key with close proximity to local shopping, schools and public transport it won’t be long until you have fully immersed yourself into the community. I look forward to meeting you at the open homes.
– Multiple upstairs living areas including lounge, dining and family
– Downstairs Multiple purpose rooms – could be used as entertaining or media
– Good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Street facing balcony, allowing continuous fresh air
– Master bedroom with air-con and built-in robes
– Good size second and third bedroom both with robes
– Full-size bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Undercover downstairs entertaining area
-Large rear outdoor yard, perfect for children and pets
– Rainwater tank feeds to garden
– Colourbond roof
– Small rear garden shed
– 3x Vehicle accommodation
– 7min drive to Aspley State School
– 3mind drive to St Dympna’s Primary School
– 5min drive to Aspley HyperMarket
– 2min drive to Zillmere Station
– 6min drive to Westfield Chermside