Nestled away in one of Zillmere’s quietest and most desirable locations, “Village on the Park” is a resort type complex suited to many different buyers looking for low maintenance living with many amenities so you only have to walk out the front door and it’s all at your doorstep. You are moments away from the local shops, public and private schools, and public transport.
Well-presented and well maintained throughout, this cosy villa boasts light-filled interiors with an open plan design and seamlessly flowing into a large private courtyard. Offering two sizable bedrooms both with built in robes, a spacious living/dining area with split air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout brings you into a well-kept kitchen with ample storage and plenty of bench space, neat and tidy bathroom with a bath and a fully fenced backyard. This villa has a wonderful northern aspect with large windows, freshly painted and brand-new carpet in the bedrooms that feels light and airy.
Set amongst friendly neighbors and fantastic amenities, the complex itself provides access to quality on-site facilities including a BBQ entertaining area, swimming pool, spa, and a tennis court.
– A desirable position within a well-maintained complex. The complex has a high number of owner occupiers and is pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
– A spacious and open plan living/dining space
– Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, 4 burner gas stove, and multifunction wall oven with separate grill, plenty of bench space and cabinetry
– 2 sizeable bedrooms with large windows and built-in wardrobes.
– The living/dining areas flow beautifully out to a private backyard space which is the perfect easy-care space for entertaining, relaxing, gardening or just enjoying your own private area.
– Single remote garage and laundry space with internal access
– The complex is very well maintained and beautifully landscaped and features a communal pavilion with BBQ, tennis court and a pool area.
Quality 2-bedroom villas like this rarely become available and never last long on the market, so act quickly to avoid disappointment! See you at the open home!
– 13km to Brisbane CBD
– 1.3km to Taigum State Primary School & 2.8km to Aspley State High School
– 850m to IGA Zillmere (Woolworth, Cafe’s restaurants, etc.)
– 250m to the bus stop & 1km to Zillmere train station
– 650m to Mungo Scott Park
– 4.5km to Chermside Shopping Centre
– 16.7km to Brisbane Airport and just 10.9km to DFO Brisbane
Land Size: 219 Sqm
Year Built: 1994 (approx.) BCC Rates: $450 per quarter (approx)
Body Corp- $900 Per quarter approx( subject to change)