Bond Loan Available upon Request
Beautifully maintained and well loved – this very spacious 3 bedroom home ticks all the boxes for you to move in and enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle without sacrificing any space for family & friends.
The home features all the modern creature comforts, including a spacious open plan layout and a separate media or 2nd living room.
The beautiful central gourmet kitchen comes complete with gas cooktop, extra-large stone top benches, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
Tiled open plan lounge and dining area flows out to the covered entertaining area, not forgetting the 5kW solar system that will ensure that your power bill is affordable. .
A huge bonus is the spacious double garage which is accessed from a private rear laneway, which you can also use as an extra entertaining area? Guests will also appreciate the abundant visitor parking available, right outside your front door.
Positioned in a sought-after pocket, with all your local amenities at your door stop – public transport, playgrounds, schools, childcare, shops, restaurants and cafes, this immaculate home is definitely one to inspect quickly!
You’ll really Love:
– Great low-maintenance family home
– 3 spacious bedrooms – all with robes and ceiling fans
– Main bedroom is king-size with a walk in Robe, Ceiling fan and Air Conditioning
– Large main bathroom with shower, separate bath & separate toilet
– Tiled, open plan living areas with large air conditioner
– Separate Media or formal Living room with fan
– Kitchen with gas cooking, large stone bench top & breakfast bar, good fridge space & dishwasher
– Low-maintenance yard – small pet only is negotiable
– Covered entertaining area
– Double remote lock up garage – epoxy flooring and extra storage & extra entertaining
– Garage accessible via laneway
– 5kW Solar System
– Centrally located, close to bus, train, shops, schools, childcare and a host of other amenities.
Less than 0.7 km to Carseldine Train Station
Less than 0.7 km to Local Restaurants
Less than 0.7 km to coffee / café’s
Less than 0.7 km to groceries
Less than 1.2 km to local preschool
Less than 1.2 km to local primary school
Less than 1.3 km to Coles Supermarket
Less than 1.5 km to Aldi supermarket
Less than 4.5 km to Chermside Westfield shopping
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.