Located on the Northern side of McCallum Street in Carseldine, this impeccably presented family home has nothing left to do but move in an enjoy. Homes in this area of Carseldine don’t come on the market very often. Especially ones like this one that have been renovated and maintained to the highest standard.
The property is in close proximity to local shops, restaurants, transport infrastructure, bike tracks and walking trails. Aspley State High School, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, Aspley Hypermarket. Carseldine Shopping Centre all within 5-10 minutes drive.
Boasting an enormous master bedroom with a huge en-suite at the front of the home. Following on from the master is a study or 4th bedroom, which would perfectly suit a nursery or young child bedroom or home office, as it is currently utilised as. The formal lounge and dining is at the front of the home opposite the master bedroom. With a gorgeous renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances. There is a separate large family living room that leads out to the huge undercover patio and entertaining area.
Down the hallway is a large family bathroom that is beautifully presented and renovated that services the additional two bedrooms. The laundry is huge and located at the end of the home with access out to the backyard.
This block has side access as well as a double lock up garage at the front of the home.
– Three large bedrooms with new blinds built in wardrobes
– Huge Master bedroom with air conditioning and renovated en-suite and walk in robe
– Renovated Kitchen
– Lounge and dining
– 2nd Living room
– Generous size renovated family bathroom
– Low Maintenance back yard
– Immaculate lawns
– Side Access
– Carseldine Markets 1.4km walk
– Aspley Homemaker Centre 1.4km walk
– Aspley Hypermarket 3km drive
– Carseldine Market Place 900m drive
– Carseldine Train Station 1km walk
– Clock corner 900m walk
– C&K Carseldine Childcare 1.1km walk
Get in quick for your opportunity to secure this home before it goes to the market.