700m2 of potential and growth
A split level brick home in Taigum on 700m2 is often a rare find. Situated close to public transport, local shopping, and a variety of schools both public and private this home has immense potential and desirability. Solidly built, this home is ready for new beginnings, with a welcoming front sunroom, open lounge, and dining and three good sized bedrooms, this house will soon become a home.
Facing East, this home enjoys the first rays of light, allowing the morning sun to fill the main living areas of the home. The lounge, meals and kitchen easily flow into one central living area, allowing meals and conversations to be shared. All three bedrooms are of a good size fitting either a king or queen, all have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
This home is ready for its new beginning. The floor plan allows it to be easily modified and created into something special. Rip up the carpets and polish the wooden floors, change the configuration of the kitchen, or install a deck to bring the outside in, the possibilities are endless for this one.
• Three good size rooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Open lounge and dining
• Good size kitchen with plenty of storage
• Front sunroom allowing plenty of light
• Downstairs with internal laundry
• Double Lockup garage with additional storage
• Good size 700m2 block – rear yard fully fenced
• Approx. 3000 lite water tank
• NBN connected
• 2min drive to Taigum Square (Woolworths, post office, taxi pick-up)
• 4min drive to Taigum Shopping Village (Coles, Aldi, Restaurants)
• 3min drive to Taigum State School
• 6min drive to Nudgee College
• 6min drive to Carseldine Station
• 9min drive to Westfield Chermside
• 13min drive to Brisbane airport