This delightful home has been built to a very high standard and is sitting on an elevated 703 m2 block. As you enter the home through the modern pivot door to the stylish entry with porcelain tiled floors, you can clearly see that this home has style and class with quality finishes, fixtures and lovely 2.7m ceilings and square set cornices throughout.
The stunning kitchen comes with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and quality stainless steel appliances, whilst overlooking the open plan dining and lounge as well as looking out to the large outdoor entertaining patio area and yard.
You’ll love the huge media room for those movie nights relaxing at home. Or this space could also be utilised as a big play room for children.
The large master bedroom, with en-suite and walk in robe, comes with both air con and fan and is styled with plantation shutters. All three other bedrooms have ceiling fans and built in wardrobes. The family bathroom has a spa bath and double entry from the second bedroom.
Located in a great spot minutes to the 671 bus stop, a short drive to the highly regarded Genesis Christian College and surrounded by walking trails and parks.
– 703m2 block
– Fully fenced and low maintenance yard
– Security screens to windows and doors
– Master suite with plantation shutters and WIR
– Boutique ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
– Home office
– Double garage
– Open plan living and dining with air-con
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, good size pantry and water point for double fridge
– Separate media room
– Bed 2 – 4 with large built-in robes and fans
– Two-way family bathroom with spa bathtub
– 3 x linen closets
– High ceilings
– Separate laundry with storage and side access to outdoor clothes line
– Large covered alfresco with downlights and fan, built in water and gas points for potential outdoor kitchen.
Bus 671 to Warner – 550m
Hayward Avenue Reserve – 550m
Bray Park State School – 5.3km
Bray Park State High School – 4.2km
Genesis Christian College – 2.9km
Bray Park Train Station – 6.9km
Marketplace Warner – 2.9km
Brisbane CBD – 25.2km
IGA Cashmere – 1.7km
Brisbane Airport via Airport Link – 28.3km
For more information, or to arrange an inspection of this home, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.