Perfectly located in a quiet pocket, this immaculate family-friendly home offers the ultimate level of privacy and low maintenance living. You will enjoy the convenience of being close to all amenities including public transport, schools, shops, restaurants, parks & bike paths.
This 3-bedroom low set home features open plan living and dining areas which flow out to an expansive L-shaped undercover alfresco area as well as the spacious and fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for your kids and pets to run around.
You will love the well-appointed modern kitchen that offers plenty of bench space adjoining a meal area. All bedrooms are light and bright with plenty of space, 2 of them with built-in-robes. The master bedroom has access to a two-way bathroom which is well-kept and offering a separate bathtub, shower and a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
Not only does this home offer brilliant entertaining possibilities and personal space, but it also has the often overlooked essentials such as separate laundry, lockup car garage and fully fenced yard.
– 3 good-sized bedrooms, 2 of them with built-ins
– Master has access to a 2-way bathroom
– Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate toilet for added convenience
– Open plan living and dining area
– Modern kitchen with stone top and plenty of bench space
– Separate Laundry with direct external access
– Expansive L-shaped undercover alfresco area
– Spacious 471m2 block
– Fully fenced yard
– Single electric lock up car garage
– Well-maintained throughout
– Prime Location
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
– Taigum Village Shopping Centre – Coles, Aldi, Subway, hair salon, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre.
– Bus stop with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD.
– Carseldine Railway Station (2 min walk) and Zillmere Railway Station (2 min drive).
– Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre, St Flannan’s Catholic Primary School, Holy Spirit College and various other schools and childcare facilities close by.
– Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers.
– Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive).
– Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children.
– Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive).
– Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 min drive).
– Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).