Dawn Reflections is a quality townhouse complex featuring 61 townhouses positioned next to a nature reserve and just a few minute walk to the Kallangur train station. Brilliantly situated within a short stroll to local shops, schools, day care centres, and parkland, this quality townhouse offers good space and functionality. The complex offers pool facilities, and car washing bay It is also within close proximity to the University of the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay Campus, in the nearby suburb of Petrie.
Downstairs features open plan layout of living, dining and kitchen. It has a powder room, separate laundry, and extra storage. Light and airy throughout, you can enjoy peace and quiet when you are relaxing at the covered outdoor terrace. It has an internal access to the remote-controlled single lock up garage.
Heading upstairs, the three bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom has an ensuite and an air-con and the family bathroom features shower and tub.
Summary of features:
– 3 bedrooms, all have ceiling fans and built-ins
– Master bedroom has en-suite, mirrored built-in, ceiling fan, and air-con
– Two bathrooms plus powder room
– Open plan layout of living, kitchen and dining
– Air-con and ceiling fan in the living area
– Remote-controlled single lock-up garage has internal access
– Ample size kitchen has gas stove, range hood, dishwasher and pantry
– Separate laundry
– Security screen doors and windows
– Covered outdoor terrace
– Rain water tank
– Gas hot water system, NBN Connected
– Located within short distance to the local shops, Kallangur train station, Westfield, Ikea and Costco in the nearby suburb of North Lakes and within easy access to the motorway