Your family will love this home. Located on a large block of land, this home offers a huge garden for kids and pets to play in. Featuring a large air-conditioned garage which can easily be used as a rumpus room on the lower level of the home, there is also plenty of room to keep the family entertained on a rainy day.
Close to Bracken Ridge Reserve and St Joseph’s Primary with easy access to the Gateway north or south, this conveniently located home, separates living spaces and bedrooms through a clever split level design.
You enter the home in a spacious living room, with a sliding door at the back leading to a covered patio area. The adjoining dining area has an exposed brick feature wall, with an air conditioner providing year-round comfort.
Heading up to the second level, the three spacious bedrooms feature beautiful timber flooring and built-in robes, with the master also having air conditioning. The family bathroom has a bath and separate shower, with a separate toilet (ideal for busy families).
Our favourite features include:
– 3 generously sized bedrooms with built ins, master with air-conditioning
– Multi-purpose lower level with air-conditioning with bonus full bathroom
– Air-conditioned dining room
– Kitchen featuring plenty of bench space and modern appliances
– Tandem carport and single car lock up garage
– Large fully fenced yard with garden shed
Pets are negotiable upon application
– less than 500m to St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
– less than 1km to Bracken Ridge shopping village featuring Coles, McDonalds, post office and numerous specialty stores
– less than 1km to the nearest cafe
– 5 minute drive to the Gateway motorway
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available