Situated on the corner of a quiet street and small cul-de-sac, with side access double gates that allow easy parking for a truck, trailer or boat, this home boasts a large double bay shed that includes a workshop and extra storage room.
This home has plenty of space for everyone and so much opportunity awaiting the new owners. With stunning timber floorboards throughout the upper level, the home boasts four bedrooms upstairs, two rooms downstairs that are currently being utilized as bedrooms, and three separate living areas. The master ensuite is a lovely modern design, and the second upstairs bathroom has been gutted and is ready for the brand new tiles, bath, and vanity to be installed by the new owner. The spacious kitchen has plenty of storage and is lovely and light-filled from the morning sunshine.
The air-conditioned downstairs lounge room also comes with a kitchenette and flows out to the undercover patio and entertaining area. This is a great space for entertaining or for utilizing as a granny flat facility if needed. There are so many options on offer here.
– Front balcony
– Undercover Entertaining Patio
– Master bedroom renovated ensuite
– 4 beds upstairs, 3 with built-ins
– Upstairs bathroom ready for brand new renovation
– Kitchen and dining big size with access to outside
– Lounge room upstairs
– Polished timber floorboards
– Air-conditioned lounge downstairs and kitchenette
– Side access gates with access to shed
– Water tank 5000L
Only a 2 km drive to the local shops, you also have schools, parks, and transport at your doorstep, allowing you to buy with confidence, knowing that this home is in a great location.
– Genesis Christian College (Prep – Year 12 Co-education) 2 km drive
– Marketplace Warner 2 km drive
– Les Hughes Sporting Complex 2 km drive
– Walking distance to John Davidson Park
– Club Pine Rivers 1.8 km
– Bray Park Train Station 3.6 km
– Bray Park State High School 800 m
– Strathpine Shopping Centre 3.4 km
The owners are 100% committed to selling. Do not let this wonderful opportunity pass you by. We invite you to inspect.