This magnificent home is just what the growing family needs. Featuring a semi-open plan kitchen that has been freshly renovated, dining, and lounge area with pitched ceilings leading out through the French doors onto the front deck to enjoy watching the kids come home after a day at one of the many great schools nearby.
You’ll find 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs, 2 good proportioned bedrooms downstairs and 2 bathrooms giving you the flexibility when getting ready in the morning.
Located by great shops, amazing schools and green areas, this pocket of Chermside West is a great place to live.
• 5 good sized bedrooms – master with air-conditioning
• 2 bathrooms – 1 downstairs
• Freshly renovated kitchen with electric stovetop and dishwasher
• Dining and living area with air-conditioning
• Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Separate laundry downstairs
• Electric remote garage for 3 cars with internal access
• Fully fenced backyard
• 182m to the nearest shopping centre, and specialty stores
• 400m to nearest green space
• 1.1km to Craigslea State School
• 12km to Brisbane
• 13.1km to Brisbane Airport
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available