With a spacious and light-filled interior, this home will impress all who inspect. Bigger than first impressions, this 3 bedrooms home has 2 separate living areas, a separate study room, covered outdoor entertaining area, all on an impressive 684mw block. With space, no longer an issue, this home provides the perfect home for those starting out or downsizing from a busy life.
As you enter the home you are immediately greeted with a front sitting room or second living area. this room is perfect for those wanting a little separation or solitude. If working from home or additional space is required, then the designated study or hobby room will suit.
The open plan kitchen, meals and lounge is perfect for family gatherings and ensuring the family becomes one. Effortlessly flowing to the covered backyard patio, the family will always have room for growth and fun.
All three bedrooms are of good size, the master is equipped with aircon, walk-in robe and own ensuite. The second and third bedrooms all have built-in robes and ceiling fans, with air con in the second. The main bathroom deserves a special mention, with a little luxury the spa bath will be thoroughly enjoyed.
This home will protect and nurture all who occupy. With a fully fenced yard, security screens and tinted windows, there is more than meets the eye with this home. Walking distance to local shopping, eateries and public transport, location is ideal.
• Separate formal lounge or sitting room
• Three good size bedrooms all but one with aircon
• Good size master bedroom with walk-in robe, aircon and ensuite
• Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge with air conditioning
• Large and impressive family kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher
• Main bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
• Covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for meals and entertaining
• Double Lockup garage with plenty of additional storage space
• Small Garden shed
• 350m to Taigum Square (Woolworths, post office, taxi pick-up)
• 4min drive to Taigum Shopping Village (Coles, Aldi, Restaurants)
• 4min drive to Taigum State School
• 9min drive to Nudgee College
• 6min drive to Carseldine Station
• 9min drive to Westfield Chermside
• 15min drive to Brisbane airport