Attention Investors – 2/162 Jubilee Terrace is a safe and sound investment opportunity. Here you can expect little vacancy and a good rental return due to the contemporary, sought-after design. Just a few minutes from the local cafe precincts, gyms, boutique shops, CBD, Suncorp Stadium, and all lifestyle amenities; this spacious designer property offers a rare combination of convenience, privacy, size, and style.
The Property features a private gated front entry or drive into the large remote-control garage with laundry facilities and ample storage. Walk up the staircase into the bright and airy air-conditioned living space which interacts beautifully with the private outdoor front courtyard and the rear large deck with lovely suburban views.
Enjoy cooking in the well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and a movable island bench. The two generous-sized bedrooms have built-ins, and the master has an ensuite with direct access to the balcony. The second bedroom provides gorgeous views out the back to greenery and has easy access to the main bathroom. Plus, there is a 3rd toilet on the living level for your convenience!
Currently rented at $645 per week until March 2023 this is one to put on your list!
For more information call Melinda on 0409 062 779.
• 2 spacious bedrooms (main with ensuite and enclosed balcony) with double glazed glass
• Flowing light-filled interiors spill out to the entertainer’s deck
• Substantial floor plan over 3 levels
• Practical kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Ducted air conditioning
• Ample storage, gym and/or workshop area, security, fans, designer LED lighting, digital touch entry pad for keyless entry
• Powder room with internal laundry facilities
• Courtyard garden/BBQ area with water feature and timber decking
• Pet friendly with secure access from the residence to the garden
• Tandem lock-up garage
• In a hub of only 8 townhouses, you are guaranteed privacy and tranquillity in your home
• Year Built: 2007
• Brisbane City Council Rates approximately $345.05 per quarter
Inspection by appointment
*Please be advised photos used in the advertisement are from when the property has been previously rented.