Bond Loan Payments Available upon Request
You certainly won’t be disappointed in this spacious family home and situated in a perfect location of Warner – walk to all your local amenities if you want.
Spacious open plan living with an extra family room / media or home office to accommodate any lifestyle.
All bedrooms are spacious with wardrobes & ceiling fans and the main bedroom is a spacious king-size with a double wardrobe & a walk-in robe, plus an ensuite
The fenced back yard has a covered entertaining area (walk out from the living/kitchen area) and pets are negotiable upon application approval.
You will really Love:
* Separate Living / home office / media room
* Good storage throughout
* Large open plan Family / Dining / Kitchen with AC & ceiling fan
* 4 spacious bedrooms – all with wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Main bedroom is a large king-size with a wardrobe & walk-in robe, plus ensuite
* Kitchen – good bench & cupboards, dishwasher, breakfast bar, good fridge space
* Outside covered entertaining area with fenced back yard
* Double remote garage with internal access
* Good off street parking for another 2 vehicles
* Outside pets are negotiable upon application approval
Less than 200m to local Early Learning Warner
Less than 300m to local coffee, cafés & Restaurants
Less than 300m to local Groceries & Woolworths
Less than 300m to popular Warner shopping centre
Less than 1km to Bray Park State High School
Less than 1.5 km to Bray Park Primary School
Less than 3km to Lawnton Train station
Less than 15 km to Enoggera Gallipoli Barracks
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.