Nestled down a quiet no through rd. sits a charming and much-loved home ready for a fresh start. This home is perfect for the first home buyers or those looking to add to their property portfolio with three good-sized bedrooms, a front formal lounge, a covered patio, and in a good-sized 477m2 block.
Plenty of natural light provides this home with a cozy and comfortable warmth. The front formal lounge provides a welcoming space for visitors or when a little separation is needed. The kitchen and casual meals effortlessly flow to the covered patio, allowing additional space, light, and a practical place to enjoy family gatherings or entertain the kids.
The master bedroom is of a good size and is located at the front of the home. This allows a little separation from the other bedrooms, a noteworthy point when a little self solitude is needed. The 2-way bathroom has been cleverly positioned as it has direct access to the master bedroom.
A corner block with vehicle access from the front to the rear yard is often hard to find. Fully fenced, 477m2 of land, and located close to schooling, shopping, and public transport, this home is definitely one to inspect.
– Master bedroom with built-in robes and access to the 2-way bathroom
– Built-in robes in master and second bedroom
– Good size Kitchen with ample storage
– Causal meals area with access to covered patio
– Front formal lounge or sitting room
– 2-way bathroom with separate bath shower and basin
– Double lock up garage with vehicle access to rear yard
– Flat 477m2 block
– Fully fenced yard
– Small garden shed
– 3mins drive to Taigum Square (Woolworths, post office, taxi pick-up)
– 4min drive to Taigum Shopping Village (Coles, Aldi, Restaurants)
– 4min drive to Taigum State School
– 10min drive to Nudgee College
– 5min drive to North Boondall Station
– 10min drive to Westfield Chermside
– 16min drive to Brisbane airport