Showcasing multiple living areas, plenty of room for your cars and toys, and boasting an entertaining area looking over a magnificent resort style pool. This unique split-level home is not one to be missed in the sought-after address in Bridgeman Downs. Bordered by parklands, walking and biking tracks its acreage living only 16k’s away from the city.
As you enter the elevated (north facing) residence on the grand circular driveway you will be pleasantly surprised at this home which has been designed with the family in mind who love to relax and entertain in their own private oasis. Offering a separate entry to the side of the residence encouraging dual living or at home business, we are excited to present to you this 4-bedroom, 3 bathroom and 4 car accommodation sprawled over 1811 sqm of prestigious land.
This home has something for everyone and truly complements the Queensland lifestyle. Homes with this much space in the most convenient location, don’t come around often so don’t miss out on the opportunity to view this one:
• Multiple living areas
• Formal lounge and dining area with aircon
• Bifold doors which open to a large undercover deck equipped with fans and blinds
• Stunning kitchen with Portofino stone benchtop with island bench, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
Upper level (very few stairs)
• Three bedrooms plus study with plenty of storage throughout
• Master bedroom has walk through robe and its own private balcony
• Ceiling fan and aircon and ensuite with Caesarstone vanity, double basin, large shower
• Luxurious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and Caesarstone vanity
• Direct access from double lock up garage to house
• Large Rumpus area with access a small courtyard
• Third bathroom with toilet
• Servicing the fourth bedroom and the outdoor entertaining area
• Built in laundry
• Resort style pool with glass balustrades
• Entertaining area around pool with private lounge area
• Garden shed and side access to the double car garage and back of the house
• Stairs to lead up to the back deck
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Bridgeman Downs has to offer with a long list of nearby amenities including:
Aspley Hypermarket and Business Centre, Hornets Football club and Carseldine train station. Walking distance to public transport and well serviced by Private School bus services from some of Brisbane’s’ finest schools. Westfield Chermside is a mere 10 minutes by car where you are spoilt for choice around retail, dining, and entertainment and only 25 minutes to Brisbane Airport.
If you are looking for land to subdivide this site (STCA) could be split into 4 lots. The land sales in Bridgeman Downs are getting harder and harder to find and this could be the perfect opportunity to secure one of the larger blocks to live in and then land bank for later on.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.