This ultimate 4-bedroom family home situated in a quiet, suburban neighbourhood offers a practical layout and has all you need for maximum comfort, easy living and minimum upkeep with multiple living areas which would best suit an established family.
Featuring 4 great-sized bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, the master bedroom is complete with an enviable ensuite and air conditioning. The main bathroom is ideally appointed with a separate toilet to suit those busy mid-week mornings.
The home is centred around its well-appointed entertainer’s kitchen featuring an abundance of bench and cupboard space, a family-sized breakfast bar with high-quality appliances, an electric cooktop and a dishwasher.
Located off the kitchen you will find the open-plan tiled living and dining area that flows out to the covered entertaining area and a fully fenced yard – the ideal spot for a bbq with family and friends! An additional air-conditioned living area offers a convenient space for a games area, playroom for the kids or formal lounge/dining with direct access to the patio.
*price will increase to $540 per week after 6 months*
– 4 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins
– Master bedroom is completed with ensuite and air conditioning
– Generous and spacious open plan living and dining with tiled floor
– Additional formal lounge with direct access to the outdoor area
– Gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Main bathroom with Separate Shower and bathtub
– Separate main toilet
– Laundry room in garage with direct external access
– Double remote lock-up garage
– Expansive rear-covered alfresco area
– Fully fenced yard for kids & pets to run around
– Garden shed
– 650m to Boondall Train Station
– Less than 3km to the Bicentenary Sports & Entertaining Centre
– Less than 3km to Nudgee College
– 2km to Boondall State School
– 1.2km to Boondall Dog Park
– 6km to Virginia Golf Club
– 8km to Westfield Chermside
– 10 mins drive to Shorncliffe, Sandgate and Nudgee Beach
– 13km to Brisbane Airport
– Less than 20km to Brisbane CBD
– Easy access to M1 highways
***To book an inspection, please click on ‘book an inspection time’ above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on ‘request an inspection time’ and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available